Yay, A+ Certified at last

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhhh the A+, like 3 months ago i was in my computer repair class in ROP and all we did was use the A+ 2003 book, i kept the book and i had fun reading it, i hope if i study some more i can get certified by A+ before i finish my HS senior year

CONGRATSSS!

Congrates I'll join you soon. I'm taking +A Hardware courses this year in school and will be taking my exams for certification soon afterwards. I'm a bit worried about how hard it will be to get certified as I'll only be a sophomore by the time I take it but my instructor is always challenging me.

the main thing is that you don't wait too long from when you took the class to when you take the exam; i.e. I took both exams on Friday of Finals week, so I had a lot of things fresh in my mind.

IMHO OS is 10X easier than Hardware... but then again I like dealing with that sector of IT better.

Right now kind of pondering with two semesters left at BCCC what certifications I can easily shoot for. I'm leaning towards Linux+. Network+ and using the A+ and Network+ for electives for MCSE, as I thought I remember someone saying A+ counts as an elective. Those with MCSE please correct me if I'm wrong.

All the computer classes is just waste of time!! seriously they don't teach you that much. I had an advanced java programming and i knew more stuff than the teacher did. High school blows man.!!!!!

well, just because someone is teaching a class does not automatically mean that the students within the class are less intelligent than the professor/teacher. this will become more effident to you as you get out of HS too.
Congrats on the A+ certificate mrdinkel! I'm sure it was well deserved.

ok, I think HS didn't even help me to decide what to study at all.. Just 2 mounth ago i decided to work with computers and i'm working in the computer store. This fall i also trying to go to the tech and see what field in the computers do i like. If you go to college and don't know what you like is pointless, and you will just waste your money. I know that i don't know more than the teacher, but the teachers can't explain the stuff really well, and they just teach all those basic stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom