Yay Bunnies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a mother around? If so then they might be takin care of. If there IS a mother then dont touch them!! If the mother smells your sent on them she will abandon them and then they WILL die.

then dont touch them!! If the mother smells your sent on them she will abandon them and then they WILL die.
wrong. That doesn't happen with rabbits. God only knows if theres a mother. They are behind the tire, seems like a stupid place for a mother to put a nest. There are always rabbits out here though.

Nubius said:
God only knows if theres a mother. They are behind the tire, seems like a stupid place for a mother to put a nest. There are always rabbits out here though.

There has to be a mother around somewhere,They can't even open their eye's yet,So either she's around or just abanded them in the past couple day's,If i lived close to ya i'd take em,Last year there was a little baby bunny in the coffee shop parking lot i wanted to grab but my old lady's mom wouldn't stop the car :mad:

"I Have a bunny too..."

Do not open their eyes, do not feed them cows milk, you need to go and pay some FAT rabbit to breast feed. Rabbits are not picky about taking care of children. :cool:

yeah, I looked some stuff up online.

Most all animals like that do that.
Yeah, pretty sure a lot of birds do. HOWEVER, these apparently dont as I came across that on the pages of how to look after them.

Yah want bunnies? Here ya go...
http://www.angryalien.com/

17 30-second bunny re-enactments (if you count both versions of Reservoir Dogs). Just leave the one that was previously discussed (and its resultant flame war) alone.

Aww how cute.

Anyways, i just found dead bunny (Or just the fur, I think it's bunny). Than one of my degu's died :( and I also found dead mouse.

Well...............the rabbits died.

Looks like they didn't make it through the night which I kind of figured. My mom thought their might have been a mom, but I said, from what I saw online, if it was a true nest it woulda been a small hole dug into the ground with fur from the mom lining the nest for warmth.

You've all just witnessed the circle of life. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom