A Yank's Guide to Life in Tassie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be much nicer if you had a link for that on "Audio Book". That way I could get a few laughs from the Aussie accent. CRIKEY!!!

HAVOC2k5 said:
It would be much nicer if you had a link for that on "Audio Book". That way I could get a few laughs from the Aussie accent. CRIKEY!!!

As an Australian i take great offence at that, the closest you'll get to Australia is the outback steakhouse.

If you came to the real outback you wouldn't last 5 seconds, then the flesh eating wallabies would fly over to you and eat you. Here you need to be fit and strong to survive, and learn how to crock wrestle by the age of 15

Fwiffo said:
As an Australian i take great offence at that, the closest you'll get to Australia is the outback steakhouse.

If you came to the real outback you wouldn't last 5 seconds, then the flesh eating wallabies would fly over to you and eat you. Here you need to be fit and strong to survive, and learn how to crock wrestle by the age of 15

Bwahahahahaha! Flesh-eating Wallabies? Crock wrestling! Are you really an Ausie? Or are you just having a laugh at someone else's expense? Hehehehehe! :D

Fwiffo said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

For some reason, I hate reading things in adobe anything, so I'm not going to I guess.

Movies like Crocodile Dundee play on the stereotype, and really do not portray an accurate picture of Australian life. For example, do you really believe that Aussies walk around with wide brimmed hats decorated with crocodile teeth, and carry a really big knife in their belt? I challenge you to fine even one!
What's he on about? Of course we do. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom