Yankees Pitcher Cory Lidle Dies in Plane crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
talldude123 said:
I care more about the plane. As I've said before; i shouldn't have to care about America. They won't ship computer parts to Canada; why should i give a darn about what happens there??

Would you guys care if Wayne Gretsky died?

**** ya i would care, i love hockey and wayne gretsky is a hockey legend, in fact i care everytime someone innocent dies no-matter were their from.

talldude123 said:
I care more about the plane. As I've said before; i shouldn't have to care about America. They won't ship computer parts to Canada; why should i give a darn about what happens there??

Would you guys care if Wayne Gretsky died?

Did you hit your head when you fell off the short bus today?

Don't blame one company's shipping policies on America or it
s people and I know several people who'd care if Wayne Gretsky died.

Sad news though.

yeah. I guess a mod deleted one of my posts in here which was a response to a insensitive comment that talldude made, which frankly should be deleted also. But, whatever, I guess you have to consider the source.

Here's another one.

Canada is fighting in Afghanistan and losing people. Did USA find out about it? Probably not

talldude123 said:
Here's another one.

Canada is fighting in Afghanistan and losing people. Did USA find out about it? Probably not

Um... WTF are you talking about?

Canadian Soldiers in Afghanistan = 2,300
USA Soldiers in Afganistan = 13,000

Don't preach to me about losing people dude.

OHH OKAY so JUST the criminals get guns.

GOT IT.

I've had enough of this Canada crap from talldude123, it's time you STFU.

mole1135 said:
thats cause canadas army sucks

But if they were tracking moose over in Afghanistan, that would be a different story!! :p :p :D

And never say anything bad about Wanye, we love him here in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom