Yahoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADZ

Fully Optimized
I dont know about anyone else, but Yahoo just upgraded my account from 10 megs to 100 megs. This came as quite a shock to me...I guess they are trying to compete with google. I just thought i would post this so that if anyone is looking fo an email account where they can send from 3-5 megs of files at a time, and are looking for the storage space, yahoo is a good place to go.

ya, i read about this yesterday .. suppose to upgrade everyone "officially" on june 16th.

since i;ve always used yahoo, i love the idea!!¡¡ :D

= Yahoo not wanting it's whole client base to convert over to GMail when it becomes public.

hmmm very strange. myne upgraded from 50mb to 2gb. lol - no need for that much space for me.

Umh, ADZ, you can actually send 10 MB of files at a time, I tried it out today and it maxed out at 10 MB exactly. Not too Shabby I think. I may convert all my email over to Yahoo if Gmail doesn't pan out.

Edited: Yo I looked up that Rediff email rakesh_1024, very nice. I may use that. Put it under my bookmarks. Something tells me there are more 1GB email clients then Gmail and Rediff though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom