Yaaaay!! Stand-UPP Comedy! :) :) :) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATIRAGEPRO

Daemon Poster
Cool! My mom decided that she wanted to see some Comedy Central thing going on in Los Angeles, and insisted that i go there and audition! And i'm like; "well, what AM I GONNA DO THERE?" And she said: "well, just be funney. say some of the funney things you say. You-know, the faces, Voices... So i say: "But the people on TF don't laugh at me!?" And she sais: "Just go!!" ..... ...... :sigh: So mom's driving there' we get stuck in traffic, and we have to take the next exit ramp off the freway to get home, because by that time, It was TOO LATE! But mom still wants to go and see, so a few days later, we go and see, and some guy who produces there pulls me from the audiance, and insisted that i go on stage, and Doooooo-sommthiiing... .......:wooha: Saying: "Listen; I don't care WHAT you do, just go out there and dooooooo-Sommthiiiiing..." ..... :wooha:

...So anyway, I went out there, and started tallking about Traffic, there in Los Angeles, and the way people drive, And Mhaaan-you should have seen how hard they were laughing at me!! Then i learn, that AFTER THE SHOW, some guy had an athsma attack, and had to be rushed to the hospital!! :( I felt really bad. :confused: Anyway i had a good time, and so did everybody else. So what do you guys think? :cool:

"The 25th Cussword of Orion: CORNAXX..."

I think it's gonna air on Comedy Central In a few weeks. And YES, I did feel like i was on top of the world, Until i heard about that guy who had an Athsma Attack... :confused: :( :cool:

Wow, that's awesome! I should be a stand up comic (maybe). My bits that I tell to friends don't translate well to TF, though. I've done some god stuff for school projects and whatnot, though.

how are people driving in LA funny? its people who dont know how to drive crashing into eachother and causing more traffic slow downs.

you should tell us when this airs if they ever tell you the date

"I will F**kest thee, SEVEN-FOLD!!!!..."

how are people driving in LA funny? its people who dont know how to drive crashing into eachother and causing more traffic slow downs.
That's pretty much everybody in LA. knowone knows how to drive anymore. :snob:

please tell us some of the things you said.
One must se the show!! :)

Tell us when it comes on if you findout. I would like to see it.
Somone told me it airs on January 31st, in the evening. something called: Neighborhood Line-up or something... :confused: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom