xbox360 laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
the point of this thread was to ask how much i should sell if for if i am successful... and yes it does look hard as h*** :)

anyone notice that it's not "portable"... i dont remember reading about them putting in a battery anywhere and there are some wires going in

yea its "portable"... but i mean my use of it would be like chillin at starbucks in the "hotspot" and just pwning people with my wireless headphones, controllers, and internet

it would just add that much more

EDIT: o wait, maybe i could get some kind of crazy batter to use... like a car batter but less amperage... maybe a speacialized notebook battery

for the first time doing this im going to try and follow exactly what he did, then once i sell that one (which i still dont know for how much!! lol), i'll have a better idea of what i am doing....

does this monitor
7196394_sa.jpg

look the like the same as this one?
screen1.jpg

hey man, if you need any help completeing it, hit me up (I do this stuff all the time, click image in sig). Hmm I don't think photobucket is working, so if you can't see the image, the site url is xccreations.com

o dude... i'll totally need some help with this first one i do lol... im gonna practice on my xbox that doesnt work (just plain 1st gen xbox)... things like flattening the caps (capacitators), moving the hard drives around, etc

but i was thinking about what u said (The General), about the mouse... and i came to thinking, would it work as a standard laptop if i were to get an external hard drive, plug that in, and then set it to be the master (with windows installed on it) or something like that? I know it would be REALLY bulky for a laptop w/ winXP or vista, but it could double as an xbox360 lol

i was actually thinking of pricing again, and all these ppl who do the free sites have like 4 xbox360's... i was gonna be like "yo, send two of dem up here and i'll ship u back 1 laptop" lol

haha yea, for caps, just de-solder them, solder a wire from the leda of the cap to the solder joint on the mobo, shrink-wrap about 1/2 way up the cap to about 1" down the wire to make sure that it won't short, and maybe put a strip of electrical tape of the sodler joints on the mobo. btw, whats wrong w/ your 1st gen xbox?

idk really.... i took it apart a while ago to check it out and deturmined it was a bad hd or something relativly easy to fix... but i mean it stopped working once we got that new power cord that was supposed to stop it from burning and exploding..... my parents got rid of the other one -_-

but yea i still gotta go dig up my soldering iron from the shop...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom