Xbox with HD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that sucks. **** I should get a mod chip, their like 15 bucks. Only reason I ask is I have a 500gb hd laying around from my dads computer that said was no good but a clean wipe and it worked. The xbox I got for free mint except when my friend bought it had a defective cd reader and didnt send it in. The cd reader works 70% of the time or games lag/glitch for a couple seconds. I figure upload games to hd and play from their. Idk, this seems like it could get too complicated.

Isn't the HD only 4GB on the XBOX? Not really worth doing anything to it.

The XBOX 360 has a 20GB with it...even that's pretty small.

He JUST said he was going to get a mod chip so he could maybe put a 500 gig HD in his XBox and possibly load games from the drive so they dont lag from the DVD drive. I thought you where talking about an Xbox360 at first.
What you can do to an Xbox is mod the crap out of the case for one and make it really nifty. If you really want (since your getting a mod chip) you can install Windows on it and use it as a nifty looking jukebox thing. Idk.

or you could spend 40 bucks and get a replacement drive and then you dont need a mod chip and a 500 gig HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom