[X-BOX] - Pic Posted With Out Comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
xbox.jpg

Yeh not to mention turning it on... You can imagine it "No the green light it's blinding ahhhhh"

you see that little van down there? that's the ps2 about to get squished by the xbox! down with the PS2!!!! :p i don't got a PS2 because everyone has one, and if I want to play it I can go to a friends house....I have a gamecube and a xbox...i mostly have the gamecube because first of all.....it's awesome...it amazes me on how small it is...and how small the cd's are....and i like my mario games. the xbox is kool because of the graphics are awesome, and xbox live is kool.....wait till xbox2 comes out.....i've seen the cough cough diagram for it.....and mechassault 2 looks awesome!!!

FireFox said:
you see that little van down there? that's the ps2 about to get squished by the xbox! down with the PS2!!!! :p i don't got a PS2 because everyone has one, and if I want to play it I can go to a friends house....I have a gamecube and a xbox...i mostly have the gamecube because first of all.....it's awesome...it amazes me on how small it is...and how small the cd's are....and i like my mario games. the xbox is kool because of the graphics are awesome, and xbox live is kool.....wait till xbox2 comes out.....i've seen the cough cough diagram for it.....and mechassault 2 looks awesome!!!

Wow...you actually admit you have a Gamecube.... LOL

Xbox graphics are no better than PS2... PS2 RULES!!! :D

FireFox said:
you see that little van down there? that's the ps2 about to get squished by the xbox! down with the PS2!!!! :p

Different Folks Different Strokes.
The reason I have an PS2 over the other 2 consoles is mainly for the games that are out of PS2.

I will confess that there has been some time when i wish that either a XB or GC games was on PS2, but such is life.

FireFox said:
the xbox is kool because of the graphics are awesome, and xbox live is kool.....wait till xbox2 comes out.....i've seen the cough cough diagram for it.....and mechassault 2 looks awesome!!!

Specwise, I will admit that the X-Box is better, but one problem that every one seems to forget in these XB vs PS2 debates.......

The PS2 was out about 1 years (???) BEFORE the X-Box, so OF COURSE there will be using better technology.

Personally, if you are just going to be buying a games console just becoz of the specs, I think you would happier with just sticking to a PC with PC Games instead. At least there you can upgrade the hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom