www.topwares.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

lea0001

In Runtime
I am planning on building a website. It generally will contain freeware available to download, Reviews regarding freeware, freeware discussion etc. Plz give me your opinion or feel free to give me ideas this is my first "proffessional"site.

This is the hosting package I will hopefully be using,

IX web host

I was thinking of paying for targeted advertisements. tell me if this is a good thing to do.

Now im crap with HTML, or at least I do not use it so I will have to use outlook which could make things a bit of a drag, so I may learn (teach myself) HTML anyway.

I will have a forum which will provide general discussion and will neable "members".

Now in the beginning im not intending to make money but I would like maybe a small amount of income to pay for better hosting fees etc.

I would like maybe a pro membership package, which would basically allow users more freedom and options (but I cant think what, HELP!)
-- -- --
^^^^
If anyone wants to become a Co-Owner of this future site. Do not hesitate I need help and would be pleased to share the profit etc which it brings in.

Oh and if anyone could provide me with a fairly simple yet stylish template plz tell me!

lea0001.

You will be taking on a vast task since there are lots of freeware sites on the internet.

Paying for targeted advertising can be really good (depends on the company and what they mean as targeted). However, you need to get the site running and optimized before considering the advertising.

I'd suggest visiting the webmaster site listed in our button ads on the index page. (There's also a freebie site with forum listed there.)

Good luck with your project.

Dave :D

get Dreamweaver and someother Web Development Tools and mess around to begin with,

look at the source code of different websites you visit that impress you.

I wouldn't bother with the project, there's so many freeware sites and so many forums that it is unlikely your site will take off

ok thanks guys,

Oh and dMo, I have to agree with you there it will b e a tough tasdk but however it was the only thing I could think of which would be able to legally take advantage of the large amount of disk space available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom