www.tech-forums.net worth $379944

Status
Not open for further replies.
my site lol

<div style="border: 4px solid #cccccc; background-color: white; width: 115px; text-align: center;padding: 0 0 10px 0;"><center></center>
<span style="font-size: 11px;">This website is worth</span><center>
worth.php
</center>[/b]
<span style="font-size: 10px;">What is your website worth?</span></div>

My site is only worth $183. :(

It is screwed up though, 2 forums that I visit one huge is worth less than my clans forum (well, will be this weekend when its launched.)

OcUK isn't worth alot either and I know for a fact that they are getting alot of buisness this summer. :/

Mine is worth.....

<div style="border: 4px solid #cccccc; background-color: white; width: 115px; text-align: center;padding: 0 0 10px 0;"><center></center>
worth.php
</center>[/b]

I'm rich and I didn't even know it.

My website http://www.hyperzone.org.uk is worth...

worth.php
</center>[/b]

...(£473), there's hardly anything there! Should be worth less than that :freak:.

FireFox said:
Mine is worth.....

worth.php
</center>

I'm rich and I didn't even know it. [/B]

$1k is hardly rich. :rolleyes:

Vybuni said:
$1k is hardly rich. :rolleyes:

Well, excuse me if you don't have a sense of humor.

Last I knew they were seeling 'em on ebay for $50. They're a great investment that will merit many laughs and giggles.

FireFox said:

Last I knew they were seeling 'em on ebay for $50. They're a great investment that will merit many laughs and giggles.

BAM! He's like Emerill up in here! I think what they do is, through some sort of equation, determine, most likely based on things like the economy and whatnot, how much somebody would theoretically be willing to pay for your URL. Pretty cool though. FOX owns the company that owns that majority share in Myspace, which is one reason it's so high... The other, is that, unless Google falls out, Myspace is going to rule the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom