www.roxorz.net - my website if you're bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geezer

Beta member
Hey all, just thought I'd post a link to my website on this forum, it's set up as basically a boredom cure and not really based on any specific topic, but the things we cover include music, games, real life, whatever comes to mind at the time.

The Art of Ownage

I'd be interested to hear what some of you think!

=)

actually the artwork isn't done by the webmaster, that is obvious to me. in fact the website doesn't really show any original artwork at all, it's all artwork done by someone else that he manipulated. the typography is decent and the layout is decent too although both could use more work.

this site of coarse doesn't seem to be an artwork place, it's more about the content and a place to have fun and share info with his buddies. however, the content is appears horriblely long. although very interesting!

pyro if you should break up the content into several pages instead of one single page. And also use proper sentence structuring, i think thats the word? different topics should start in a new sentence and be indented on the first word. like the way i have this message laid out for example.

that way it is easier for readers to keep their focus while reading the text. the way you have the text laid out now looks like one huge block sentence in some places.

the main page is filled with rants and blogs, and not really news items. its more of a diary, although a really offensive one at that. i won't comment on the actually content or obsene pictures :eek: actually, okay, i will....

i found the internet dating topic you wrote especially interesting. you got a great sense of humor. btw, about tinagirl22, since when do drop dead gorgeous models need help attracting guys?

overall i think it's good, you did a nice job on the site pyro ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom