Wth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha not really. they're actually "lawyers" and i use the term loosely. all they do is basically request a court date and show up in your behalf. they plea no contest or do whatever they gotta do, and usually get your ticket thrown out of court. i've done it SEVERAL times.

Ya, thats how my buddy got out of his DUI. Paid 2500 bucks for the lawyer to do all the work. Somehow managed to get off with only a "wreckless driving" ticket instead.

Take a look at your first post:

Omg, i just came from the beach... there was a turning lane i got into it. a gas station was on the other side of the road.. i had to do a small U-turn to get to it. as i did the turn i seen a cop on the other side but by the time i turned it was too late. SHE turned on her lights and pulled me over. But remeber the No U-Turn Sign was hidden you couldnt even hardly see it in the dark. she gave me a 123 DOLLAR TICKET. for a illegal TURN! no warning no nothing!.. this is retarded!

You said you had to do a small U-turn to get to the gas station.

You said you could even hardly see the sign.

So you obviously know it's there. By saying you could hardly see it, I'm thinking that you did see it, just not very well.

You pretty much just admitted to making an illegal turn. Are you prepared to go to court and say not gulity? even though you Know you made the turn.

Remember everything you said is most likely written down. So if you said "I'm sorry" that can be used in court.
I'm not trying to be an ***... but these are just some things you might want to consider before you go contest the ticket.

Take a look at your first post:

Omg, i just came from the beach... there was a turning lane i got into it. a gas station was on the other side of the road.. i had to do a small U-turn to get to it. as i did the turn i seen a cop on the other side but by the time i turned it was too late. SHE turned on her lights and pulled me over. But remeber the No U-Turn Sign was hidden you couldnt even hardly see it in the dark. she gave me a 123 DOLLAR TICKET. for a illegal TURN! no warning no nothing!.. this is retarded!

You said you had to do a small U-turn to get to the gas station.

You said you could even hardly see the sign.

So you obviously know it's there. By saying you could hardly see it, I'm thinking that you did see it, just not very well.

You pretty much just admitted to making an illegal turn. Are you prepared to go to court and say not gulity? even though you Know you made the turn.

Remember everything you said is most likely written down. So if you said "I'm sorry" that can be used in court.
I'm not trying to be an ***... but these are just some things you might want to consider before you go contest the ticket.

Well, i wrote this Thread after i got the ticket. i wasn't quite sure why i was gettin pulled over... but when i did a U-Turn and seen the blue lights i knew i did a illegal turn then. because i didn't see the sign. and i said i did a small u turn after the fact i knew what i did wrong. and your right i did say i could barly see the sign.. i didnt know what kind of sign it was because i couldnt hardly see it. but when i was pulled over and looked from the gas station with the lights coming from the gas station u could see it clearly from where i was pulled over.

take a photo of the no uturn sign to show that it was not in sight, and dispute it.

Well, i wrote this Thread after i got the ticket. i wasn't quite sure why i was gettin pulled over... but when i did a U-Turn and seen the blue lights i knew i did a illegal turn then. because i didn't see the sign. and i said i did a small u turn after the fact i knew what i did wrong. and your right i did say i could barly see the sign.. i didnt know what kind of sign it was because i couldnt hardly see it. but when i was pulled over and looked from the gas station with the lights coming from the gas station u could see it clearly from where i was pulled over.

Ok, well, is it that the sign was hidden behind or something, or were you just not paying attention and you didn't see it?

Might wanna go out at night, when no one is around, park car, have lights on, and take pictures FROM the drivers seat with out flash, make sure its a good digi cam, and fight the ticket, still going to have to pay court costs though... Atleast that's how it is here, you may win, but you pay thge $130 court cost.

Reguardless of what you did. If you were doing 120MPH in a 30, still dont admit you did anything wrong. Signing a ticket is NOT an admission of guilt, it is merely acknowledgement that you are being cited and have to go to court. As for the u-turn, do like they said. Call and ask for an extension. I know out here though, cops almost never miss court dates. I hate colorado, the cops dont stop crimes, their only job is to increase revenue.

That is a word for word paragraph from my mother i swear.

Yes, cops do it out here also... only for the revenue, there is proof of it everywhere.

i don't mean to be an *** but you did know that you were doing a u-turn...u-turns are illegal so you should pay the fine. The law is in place for a reason and the fine is for you remember not to do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom