WTF is wrong with you people????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
First VT, now this???

HOUSTON, Texas (CNN) -- A gunman who took two hostages Friday at NASA's Johnson Space Center has apparently killed himself and one hostage, police said.
Another hostage has been taken to the hospital, said Houston Police Capt. Dwayne Ready.
The gunman forced the evacuation of the building and put the entire center on alert around 1:40 p.m. ET.
Earlier a witness in Building 44 on the campus reported two shots fired, said Ready, who described the suspect as a white man with blond hair, about 5 feet 9 inches and 50 to 60 years old. He had a handgun, said Ready.
Ready said he had barricaded himself in a room. The apparent suicide happened on the second floor of Building 44, he added.
The call for help came in to the Houston Police at 1:40 p.m. (2:40 p.m. ET) but it's unclear who made that call. (Watch employees being evacuated after gunfire is heard )
There is "extremely tight security" at Johnson Space Center, NASA spokesman James Hartfield said.
A NASA spokesperson told CNN that all employees have been told to go home for the day.
Space Center Intermediate School, less than a mile south of Building 44, was locked down, said Karen Permetti, spokeswoman for Clear Creek Independent School District. The lockdown was lifted at about 4 p.m. (5 p.m. ET).
The school has about 1,200 students, according to the school district.
As standard procedure, Mission Control's doors were locked, The Associated Press reported.

Gunman, hostage dead at NASA building, police say - CNN.com

WTF is wrong with people is a very fine question at the moment. If you wanna take yourself out, That's fine do it on your own time, but let other people be. Obviously there isn't a big enough effort to stop these kinds of people. I hate that it has to be that way but you really can't feel safe no matter where you are anymore.

Simple. It's called "media attention".

The media pastes Korea boy's face all over the news for days, plays his emo videos on the air, and talks about him and his "problems" continuously. Now, every friggin' basket case wants to make his own statement by killing a few and then theirself.

you people? whatchu mean "you people"???

anyone that reads this thread that has this idea in their mind, people that arent registered, etc.... if you wanna kill someone, kill your own dang self, leave everyone else out of it. I'm not sure what what these people think but why would you want to do this just so you get the media attention even thou you are dead? You aint gonna know whats going on when you blow your brains out. Even thou other people that hear about this will hear that YOU did this; but what is it doing for you, the killer, when your DEAD??? Your probably reading thinking well if I do something to the scale that he did and bigger, I will be remembered by this, but think about it, no one will give two cents when your dead, you will get media attention for the first few weeks, then it dies down, then nothing is heard but mostly about the victim(s). Dang it, I'm tryin to make this make sense but since I cant get in the minds of these idiots I guess I cant make my self more clear. I would like to get in the mind of a murderer just to see how they think....... and then post their sick thoughts.......

whatever happened to "jumping off a building" thing. He had to of worked there, why else would you choose that location. Maybe he shot his boss... thats a little more understandable, most of us have thought about that.

anyone that reads this thread that has this idea in their mind, people that arent registered, etc.... if you wanna kill someone, kill your own dang self, leave everyone else out of it. I'm not sure what what these people think but why would you want to do this just so you get the media attention even thou you are dead? You aint gonna know whats going on when you blow your brains out. Even thou other people that hear about this will hear that YOU did this; but what is it doing for you, the killer, when your DEAD??? Your probably reading thinking well if I do something to the scale that he did and bigger, I will be remembered by this, but think about it, no one will give two cents when your dead, you will get media attention for the first few weeks, then it dies down, then nothing is heard but mostly about the victim(s). Dang it, I'm tryin to make this make sense but since I cant get in the minds of these idiots I guess I cant make my self more clear. I would like to get in the mind of a murderer just to see how they think....... and then post their sick thoughts.......
hsugh.gif

in this day and age where "Truth" commercials exist and persist, you will have people like this who never want to be responsible for themselves. So it is a world full of opportunist "blame others".

Now I wonder who will be a supporter of truth or that whole nonsense, hehe. Sure a laugh for the statement, but it is a real issue of course.

in this day and age where "Truth" commercials exist and persist, you will have people like this who never want to be responsible for themselves. So it is a world full of opportunist "blame others".

Now I wonder who will be a supporter of truth or that whole nonsense, hehe. Sure a laugh for the statement, but it is a real issue of course.
??????? that doesn't make any sense dude. the truth commercials have nothing to do with this... they are about making people aware of the truths behind the tobacco industry and the truths of cigarettes. it's designed to motive people to quit and to keep others from starting. it has nothing to do with transference of responsibility or blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom