Wtf Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBMan

Daemon Poster
so my stuff from new egg, i ordered it sunday last week, 3 things interrupted my delivery:mad:

so it ships from cali on tuesday because monday was columbus day...woop de doo some guy found america when he was lookin for gold or something..so wat, theres no mail? they should have a no school day if theres no mail...

second once it got to illinois there was a freaking TRAIN DELAY!!! for this you'd think they'd try and get it here faster, so once it gets to the illinois UPS station 7 hours later it sits for 24 hours, then it gets shipped in a truck 35 minutes away and now it will sit there monday morning...where if ppl there were considerate enough i woulda had it here YESTERDAY AND WONT GET IT TIL AT LEAST TUESDAY!!!...wow...sry..had to get that vent out.

we've all had shipping troubles...I really don't even want to go into detail about the BS I've had happened, but it's a lot worse than that, that's for sure...but yes it bugs the ever living christ out of me knowing something is there and it hasn't been delivered

i paid dearly to have this stuff shipped, 18 bucks..i dont know if i've ever paid more than 10 for something to be shipped..but i guess its close cuz i have a 1000 foot roll of cable coming.

depends on the weight of the things, how much stuff you got and how far it's traveling

i never ship ground. always go express. and always go with Fedex. got it from CA to MA ordered it monday got it wedsneday.

newegg doesnt ship ground or do they? you must have chose UPS GROUND??

yea, i always go ups ground, i think its pathetic what most places charge for shipping, im not gonna pay 30 bucks for stuff to go express...it woulda taken a week anyway, its a waste of money.

...took me 2 day for shipping with fedex express which is supposed to take 3-5 but got to me in 2

thats happened to me once...i bought my computer, free 3-5 day shipping, ordered on saturday was tehre on tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom