Wtf, Most disturbing thing ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you didnt flinch when u saw bme pain? you are a disturbed individual....go for psychiatric assessment immediately

LOL. Nah, I just have a really high gore tolerance level. It just looks so fake. That's what I thought as soon as it started - "This just looks so fake." Like Oriox said, there should have been way more blood than there was. There's also no way you'd be able to calmly sit there after you just hacked your balls off - you'd be in way too much pain.

well there are real photos and videos of it on B0g.org and yes the bme video was fake, there was audio but no screaming wtf? and no u wouldnt bleed that much as there isnt often much blood puping to ur litle soldier when he isnt active, ontop of that they had an elastic on there for a good while before being done, and your jewls hang out of our body to get away from the heat and and not much blood is pumped into them either. there is sex change video's on that site and there is barely any blood and until they change things around, alltho yes the bme is a fake video its still hard to whatch. and im adicted to whatchign diturbign things it freaks the **** outa me but makes me laff at why people do things they do, i havent been on B0G for atleast 4 months now tho.

well there are real photos and videos of it on B0g.org and yes the bme video was fake,

How was it done then? I have my theories, but I don't know if they are correct.

there was audio but no screaming wtf? and no u wouldnt bleed that much as there isnt often much blood puping to ur litle soldier when he isnt active,

I didn't know that. You got a source? Regardless of the lack of blood when the soldier :)laughing: ) is inactive , there still should have been MORE blood than there was. The "blood" that was there didn't even look like blood. It was more orange-ish than red.

ontop of that they had an elastic on there for a good while before being done, and your jewls hang out of our body to get away from the heat and and not much blood is pumped into them either.

I think everyone knows they reason they hang out of the body. Again, source for the lack of blood?

there is sex change video's on that site and there is barely any blood and until they change things around,

Where might this be?

alltho yes the bme is a fake video its still hard to whatch.

Meh, I didn't think it was all that bad...:cool: Except for the part where he popped them out. I'll admit that kind of got to me.

and im adicted to whatchign diturbign things it freaks the **** outa me but makes me laff at why people do things they do,

Me too. I don't easily freak though. Some people are just stupid.:)

uhm... first two videos in this thread... odd... but not necessarily disturbing or anything like that...
bme pain olympics... *shudders*
fake or not... that was some sick **** right there...
and i havent seen 2 girls 1 cup... maybe ill look it up?
yes, no? lmao - RK

Okay, I think I just found the next thing that 4chan is going to be ripping into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom