• Keyboard support

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both mouse and keyboard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the redirect was weird...

Also I specifically put (sp?) after callus so w/e!

I use no support for my keyboard or mouse hand... Therefor i am thusly entitled to Tech-Forums very own "needs-no-wrist-support" badge.

My saitek eclipse keyboard came with a thing for my wrists. I have no support for my mouse hand.

Just as a side note when I clicked vote now I got redirected to the Computer Audio & Multimedia part of the forum. :confused:

I have a G15 and took off the wrist rest that came with it and replaced it with a gel pad. However, I agree with KC, I don't use anything for the mouse.

I did the same with my G15 when I was using one. Now i have the cordless logitech wave, and the wristpad that comes with that is quite nice.

As for the mouse. I only use it when I am not gaming. There is nothing worse than playing FPS, you need to move the mouse down suddenly to shot some one. However you are stopped by this gel pad. Only to get owned by the person that you were trying to aim at.

Death By mouse pad

then again, there are those mouse mats that weeboos use where you have some anime girl and her boobs are where the wrist support is.

GIMP2051_M.jpg

I know one person that seems to have a collections of these. And I guess he wonders why he does not have a girl friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom