WPM Rate...

Should bigr5026 be banned for his useless posts?

• Definitely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah

• Who's he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, if you guys were ever going to apply for a job, guess what kind of typing you'll need to do..........the kind where you need to read crap off a screen. Of course anyone can type faster when it's off the top of their head because your fingers already know what you're going to type. When you're reading something it has to be processed what word it is, THEN you gotta actually type it.

Here are my results, but I'll tell you I dont really type that fast all the time. A comfortable typing speed would probably be around 90.

Weird how my gross WPM is lower that PZERO, but the net is higher. All about accuracy anyway :p

Attachments

• typing.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 53
Weird how my gross WPM is lower that PZERO, but the net is higher. All about accuracy anyway

Yeah, I decided to just type random words really fast like asd.f asdlfkas dflj asldkfj asdklfj askldfjaskldf asd.... And it said my WPM was like 500, but i made like 5400 errors so my net speed was like... 5 WPM :classic:

lol......."Yeah man, I can gross like....1000wpm"

"That's BS!!"

"Nah it's true.......but my error rate is like 9000%"

I've had about 5 years of keyboarding classes at school...

My total WPM was around 120, but it might be better, i mean i type alot at TF without errors :D

I didn't like this test, too hard. I sort of spaced out for about 7 seconds because I was trying to backspace and it wouldn't let me. Not really pleased with what I got, but whatever. Most of my errors were "microsoft" instead of Microsoft -_-

Attachments

• wpm.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 32
there are other typing tests out there.

But there is NO reason to go out and buy Mavis Beacon; the online ones are fine.

Blah blah blah. I did heinous compared to you guys. Something like 22 WPM, but I am--at the time I took said test--drunk. Irregardless, besides my message board posting, IM'ing and school work; what the **** does it matter. This is just a ****ing contest! I'm not some Indian in Bombay, getting paid 8,000 dollars a year for data entry!!! So lay off!!!
Okok, I"ll admit Im a litte peeved I got 22 WPM, but my point stands!

65 WPM, but there were a lot of hard words in there that I didnt know how to spell without looking at it. Speaking normally I can type faster than that.

-Post above me is retarded, it hurts my eyes looking at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom