wow...just wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
random email from someone who rarely emails me, and i was like, what the heck, opened it, and read it, then clicked the link, and wow...i went to jello

here is the message as I got it:

A NY man retired. He wanted to use his retirement money wisely, so it would last, and decided to buy a home and a few acres in Portugal. The modest farmhouse had been vacant for 15yrs.; the owner and wife both had died, and there were no heirs.

The house was sold to pay taxes. There had been several lookers, but the large barn had steel doors, and they had been welded shut. Nobody wanted to go to the extra expense to see what was in the barn, and it wasn't complimentary to the property anyway......so, nobody made an offer on
the place.

The NY guy bought it at just over half of the property's worth, moved in, and set about to tear in to the barn.......curiosity was killing him.

So, he and his wife bought a generator, and a couple of grinders.......and cut thru the welds.

What was in the barn...............?

when you click on the weblink below, click on the "Index" rather than the "Next" button and it will save you a lot of clicking for each picture.

You are not going to believe this. Talk about being in the right place at the right time. I wonder if Jay Leno has seen this.

Absolutely unbelievable.

Barnfinds Portugal

you guys ever heard of it?

talk about wtf!

Wow is right, despite the conditions of most of those cars, whatever original parts can be salvages would net a guy mint for collectors and rebuilders.

wow..

can you imagine what that guy would've felt like had he started tearing it down and not looking in it first?

ha.

wow...That's an incredible find, and a freakin' huge barn. Jay Leno would of been all over that.

ohh man, i wish i was like 40 and knew it was there and what was in there. i would have robbed a freakin bank for the money to buy the property to have those cars! well maybe not rob a bank, but run like 3 jobs at once, plus make a deal with some of my buds to get money to pitch in, and split the cars per person.

edit: wait three things to:

1: How did all the cars get parked in there?
2: How the heck did the guy afford to get all those cars in there?
3: That looks more like a small warehouse than a freaking barn!

A few things to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom