Wow. i suck..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Typical, im running around the house so i can find money for a cheep PSU that has 2 pci-e connectors for my new 4870, and i find the money i order it.

Then i go to package up my camera that i just sold.. and what do i find... 2 molex to PCI-E cable for my Hiper PSU :eek:

That's 25 quid down the hole for no reason.

why did u not check to see if u had adapters first? as the psu would be there in a few days still, i would have checked. Doesn't really matter though, its only 25 bucks.

I'm not that dumb, lol.

Unfortunately ordering at 7:50 when orders before 8pm ship next day means they had the card processed in all of 5 seconds, no cancelling now...

edit: It was dispatched at 8:10

Wow thats gotta be a world record, from payment to dispatch in just under 20 minutes - nice one ebuyer :)

why did u not check to see if u had adapters first? as the psu would be there in a few days still, i would have checked. Doesn't really matter though, its only 25 bucks.

£25 = $50.

I did check, i checked pretty much everywere, except the one place i keep batteries - and it was randomly there :confused:

Typical..ey ;)

****, that was fast. Ncix takes on a monday, over 4 hours, and on any other day over 8 hours.

EDIT: right, forgot about ur currency.

You can still return the order, you will just have to pay return shipping is my guess... Or better yet, deny the package!!! lol

Nah, turns out that i do need it. my other PSU doesnt have a spare 2 molex cables anyway :(

Nope. Ohwell... i only need this EZCool to last about a month, no way im staying with it for any longer - the thing scares me. I doubt to whether it will even boot up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom