Wow, I am impressed by Newegg for once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trotter said:
Tennessee. But I'll forgive you.

NewEgg is known for fast turn around. If only UPS was...

UPS 'loses' approximatly 20 ipods, each day, from shipments from best buy.

I spend some time tracking them down too. Think of how much best buy pays for each ipod (not much less then what YOU pay)... It's serious, UPS blows serious ***... what a ****ing hassle...

Can you prove that little fact? You would think a major company like best buy would end up finding a different company to ship packages.

Eh that happened to me once, I ordered Fedex, came in a Fedex box, but the big brown truck was in front of my house :confused: Though i had some good experiences with fedex, payed for ups ground got it the next day :D. Then again i ordered like overnight or 2 days from ups, got it like in 4 business days, but at least they gave me a refund :)

DHL is pretty awesome imo dunno if any of you have used it but i was shipping out a subwoofer which weighed like 30 pounds and ups was charging $32 to ship ground and ground for dhl was $21 so i picked that and 2 days later the guy emails me and says thanks for the sub i was like huh? wtf that fast? i was impressed plus they picked it up from my house for free i said btwn 5-8pm and well they picked it up around 830 but other than that it was sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom