Wow, I am impressed by Newegg for once

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0RR0SIVE

Golden Master
Wow, I am impressed by Newegg for onc

For once Newegg.com has actually impressed me, I made my order around 2:40 eastern time yesterday, well at midnight I recieved one of my tracking numbers, and there are two more packages... One is from cally, another from new jersey, and one from tennesse (spelling?) But yea I should have all my new parts by friday... If UPS don't get lazy again.

Well it's usualy Newegg that sits on there *** with UPS and me not getting my information, only reason I still order with UPS is because there half the price of fed ex... and the fact that im still ****ed about the whole 6600GT crap i had to go through with fedex....

Ive never had a problem w/ Newegg. The one time i used UPS they couldnt find my house and i had to wait almost a week w/ my **** being drove around in a big brown truck.

Thats technically what happened with me and fedex... they kinda didnt stop by my house and said they did, yet no papers where left saying they where and they said I had to come and pick my package up if I wanted it before a 5 day holiday weekend that they wouldnt be making deliverys on.

I had one thing with FedEX. Package completely disappeared. Company sent out a new one. Was a graphics card for this kids computer I was building. Built his computer, sent it off........about a month later I get this COMPLETELY destroyed package. Has the missing video card in it. The PCB of the card is literally bent into a U shape. The metal part of the card that screws to your case had so much pressure on it, it broke through the drivers CD and box it came in.

AMAZINGLY, the card still worked so I sold it :D

UPS though has messed up many MANY more times and has lost my dad sales from his website because of their poor shipping

The only problem i've ever had with UPS is a lying delivery guy.

I was expecting a package one day, "some PC component" and the online tracking said, "On vehicle for Delivery". I was getting it shipped to where i work and there is always someone at the front desk from 7am to 11:00pm. 7 days a week.

So around 6pm that day i check the website and see that the notes for my tracking say, "Business Closed."

Which is total Fin' BS. Because we are always open and there is always someone to sign for things at the front desk. That really p!ssed me off.

Yea they wouldnt even let us head to the HQ. THey said we had to wait for it to be dropped off. I was p issed cause this jackass was carrying my cathodes around in his gay *** big brown truck.

Are you trying to make a joke? lol Because I'm not sure it that is a joke or if your serious...
I'm serious. All that crap happened. It was a 9600XT 256mb card that I wound up selling to my friend for $100, which at the time was good. Was a brand new card and the price at the time was like $150 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom