wow...can you say OWNED?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY SH*T!!! talk about ULTIMATE OWNAGE!! but really, sure what he did was filthy, but it was BLOWN WAY OUT OF PROPORTION. people whould of told him he was sick and LEFT IT AT THAT.

my God..........................

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
HOLY SH*T!!! talk about ULTIMATE OWNAGE!! but really, sure what he did was filthy, but it was BLOWN WAY OUT OF PROPORTION. people whould of told him he was sick and LEFT IT AT THAT.

my God..........................

Yea that is very true, i mean come on thats sick, but y did they call up his family and tell them. Shoot i can see y know he has no life family hate him and him going to the Pycho Doctor. That really has to suck, i would never do that to someone even if was a joke thats still way way wrong. i mean how would you feel if someone did that to you.

That is really gross. I am so shocked into no comment. Its interesting how you can find out some stuff about people by google.

It wouldnt be that hard to find out where i live, just do a whois, lol.

That's really wierd. I think that it's partly the guy's own fault for posting stuff like that on the Internet, and also the way he liked the smell was very wierd, but whoever phoned his parents is sick themselves. If it is true then they will have destroyed his relationship with his parents forever.

Let he who hath not smelt his own sister's panties cast the first stone, what say ye now brothers? what say ye now?
It's definitely a joke people.
I mean why would this family completely rearrange their lives based on the hot tip from an anonymous internet tipster?
And, please--besides, even if they had reason to believe him, it's just sniffing your sister's panties...am I right brothers...brothers?:eek:

Still is sick if was a joke its a really good one. But if not man like Mr. m3trj said the guy that called up the parents is just as sick.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA