Would you rather....

Edit: Easy, my dad is dead now so wouldn't matter.

If that is true, that is terrible and I am sorry. However, the question still stands. I think (looking back to the last question conversation and this one's start) that I need to clarify something. The question's parameters do not change just because your specific situation may "rule" out certain aspects of it. For example, you can't say "I don't have hands, so the Cheetos thing doesn't apply". You could say "Since I don't have hands, obviously I would pick having hands with Cheetos dust." The whole point is to put yourself in the scenario, weigh your personal feelings AND situation on it, and finally make a determination.

Also, anyone can present a scenario, but there should only be one scenario going on at a time. You must have agreement to move on to the next question.

How about we not ask questions about incest and having sex with our parents? Keep it somewhat ideal ffs.

How about we not ask questions about incest and having sex with our parents? Keep it somewhat ideal ffs.

The point is to put you in an uncomfortable situation, Rider. Fine , let's move on to the next.

Would you rather....

Pee every time you stand up OR poop every time you sit down?

If that is true, that is terrible and I am sorry. However, the question still stands. I think (looking back to the last question conversation and this one's start) that I need to clarify something. The question's parameters do not change just because your specific situation may "rule" out certain aspects of it. For example, you can't say "I don't have hands, so the Cheetos thing doesn't apply". You could say "Since I don't have hands, obviously I would pick having hands with Cheetos dust." The whole point is to put yourself in the scenario, weigh your personal feelings AND situation on it, and finally make a determination.

Also, anyone can present a scenario, but there should only be one scenario going on at a time. You must have agreement to move on to the next question.
Yea 100% true. If he was still around, I wouldn't be sitting in a new house my mom/sister/BiL bought. Yea sounds terrible, but true.

The point is to put you in an uncomfortable situation, Rider. Fine , let's move on to the next.

Would you rather....

Pee every time you stand up OR poop every time you sit down?
Pee standing up.

Do you stop peeing eventually? Is it in intervals? Or literally, a constant stream, never ending?

You have to take it quite literally it turns out. Not really open to interpretation as we learned.

So when you stand up you'll pee no matter what forever. And whenever you sit down you'll poop.

I'll take the pee whenever I stand up. I'm cool with never standing again.

Yevrag and Rider, let's just say every time you stand you go pee ass you normally would and the same for sitting down. It's immediate and un-holdable though.

Back
Top Bottom