Would you rather....

Tastebuds in butt. I would quickly get used to the taste of **** and at all other times would just shove steaks and chocolate cake up my ass.

That sounds kinky..... As long as you stay away from jalapeno peppers

that can definitely put a new term to the meaning of having a bug up your ass

That would make for a great diet program. You could eat healthy, but then when you have a sweet tooth you can pack in some cake and ice cream up there without having to worry about any calorie intake.

Tastebuds in butt. I would quickly get used to the taste of **** and at all other times would just shove steaks and chocolate cake up my ass.

Hahahahahaha! You just described butt chugging chocolate and steaks. That brings up the fact that now if you did butt chug alcohol you would taste it.

If you think about it, if you're born that way it wouldn't be unnatural to you from the start. Now if some science wizard does a Frankenstein with you later in life that would suck.

I honestly can't decide which is grosser to me.

But, I'll pick the Cheetos dust on the fingers. While disgusting and annoying, I would just wear gloves. That would be easy enough than having to taste my booty hole all day.

If you think about it, if you're born that way it wouldn't be unnatural to you from the start. Now if some science wizard does a Frankenstein with you later in life that would suck.

This is a good point, and the idea to wear gloves is really good too. Both would suck really bad.

Back
Top Bottom