would you date a hot girl... but missing 1 leG?

Is you chair comfy

• No, its hard enough to get hemroids

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Comfertable enough.

• Very comfy

• Id say, my *** is pampered

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She wouldn't be hot if she had only one leg...

This is like asking "Would you date a man if you didn't know it was a man?"

Qiranworms said:
How can anyone possibly know without knowing the girl beforehand?

Unless you either would date a girl no matter what if she's that incredibly hot, or would never date a girl with one leg regardless of anything, wouldn't it depend largely on, well, who she is?

Yet thus far 10 people out of 13 claim to know definitively, one way or another.

it's a hypothetical question, not an actual question about an actual girl. the post is really asking "would one leg keep you from dating a girl?".... at least that's how I took it :shrug:

molsen said:
it's a hypothetical question, not an actual question about an actual girl. the post is really asking "would one leg keep you from dating a girl?".... at least that's how I took it :shrug:
I see what you mean. I'd say the poll would have been better worded that way.

Definatly not. But then again I'm sure most of you expected that answer from me :)

I'm comfortable with my position, because having all your appendages intact is one of the basic human features looked for in all people before going out, and I would definatly NOT date someone who was missing a whole leg, because then she wouldn't be hot anymore, she'd be disabled, and they get treated specially because of their disability.

Although, if I was married for a long time, and my wife lost her leg, then I wouldn't see a huge problem with it, and I'd still continue on with the marriage, it wouldn't affect me at all, because by the point someone gets married, looks should NOT affect any of your decisions or feelings about her.

"Typing sk1llz...."

It's funny you should make the topic.

My women cant be stupid... They just can't.... :confused: I gotta have me a REALLY smart girl. I'm not saying I'm the smartest man or anything, but i be likeing me some smart women. She gotta be talking about math allot or something. I like that. :firstlove:

I also like those troublemakers who nagg allot. :drool: :D :):cool:

HAVOC2k5 said:
HERES, ANOTHER QUESTION:

Would you date a really hot girl, without a Brain?" aka "Stupid"

If we replace girl with guy, yes. :)

However it would be really short lived once I knew they were a total dumbass, but the sex would be good :lol:

I fall for a certain look sometimes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom