worst wipeout i've ever done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I loved my 125.. :( It was stolen from me QQ

That thing whipped through trails like no other, and it was easy for me to control and let me tell you, losing control on a trail is nothing like losing it on a mx track haha

Evergreen said:
Man I loved my 125.. :( It was stolen from me QQ

That thing whipped through trails like no other, and it was easy for me to control and let me tell you, losing control on a trail is nothing like losing it on a mx track haha
Ya on the trail its Ouch tree Ouch tree OOOO another tree O $hit A DITCH!! Last Sunday i was riding at the mx track and these kids were riding this rag out yz125 it had no back fender and no number plate. Well one of them came over the finish line table top and jumped it off to the side and landed on the side of it hahaha so funny he was such a goon. Then one time im coming into the whoops and im in 4th going into the whoops and the kid trys to stay with me and eats all sorts of crap he wadded it so much hahaha i laughed. Never Ever Ride Over Your Head!

I just went back to the park and blood was all over it. I think somebody wiped out worse then me or collided with somebody else.

I saw 2 paths going up the hill that where bloody.

Far away from them paths was a big spot which is where i bet the blood went out of my mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom