worst wipeout i've ever done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norcent said:
nice Cdub89. Well have fun at the motocross. I know nothing about motocross. I played a motocross game once and wanted to do that stunt in real life. I used my mountain bike and i did it. I didn't get alot of air but i jumped off, did a flip and landed back on it. The landing wasn't that great though cause my back landed on the seat but i straitened it all out. Woman tell us to be careful and most kitchen fires are there fault and the accidents on the icy roads are just guys showing off or chicks speeding.
Motocross is the $hit man:cool:

Cdub89 said:
That sucks hope everything is well.

I was about put in the hospital last sunday at the motocross track came outta a turn and pinned it to make the 70ft camel hump. I hit it and my back end decided to whip around and i just did a panic rev hit the rev limiter landed and it almost turned bad but god was with me and the bike just got straight and i kept on ripping. O ya i swapped ends in the whoops but i saved it :)

Bleakness: Just lean back and pin it next time when a ditch comes up hahaha dont ever hesitate when something like that comes up:p
Haha, dirtbike crashes are never fun.. I was sweeping an enduro, and part of the race goes on a caprock, well... some kid took a bad turn and ended up sliding off the cap, luckily he fell into a little ravine not too far down, but he ended up breaking his right arm in 3 places and dislocating his right shoulder.

Evergreen said:
Haha, dirtbike crashes are never fun.. I was sweeping an enduro, and part of the race goes on a caprock, well... some kid took a bad turn and ended up sliding off the cap, luckily he fell into a little ravine not too far down, but he ended up breaking his right arm in 3 places and dislocating his right shoulder.
Ya i raced a few hare scrambles and some of that crap was crazy. I like it all though i like the trails then i like the moto.

A few years ago, my cousins and I were using a quad, a rope, and a sled, and a dash of stupidity.

We carved out a nasty jump from a 4-5' snow bank a towed into it at like 25mph. We were flying. It was insane.

One time though, I waited a little tooo long on the rope, pulled me hard to the right. I hit the jump, the sled went flying out from under me, and cleared the snow and banks between, and landed back in the plowed drive way, narrowly missing the huge propane tanks.

38 FEET!!! Knocked the wind right out of me, and I nearly broke my leg lol.

BennyV04988 said:
A few years ago, my cousins and I were using a quad, a rope, and a sled, and a dash of stupidity.

We carved out a nasty jump from a 4-5' snow bank a towed into it at like 25mph. We were flying. It was insane.

One time though, I waited a little tooo long on the rope, pulled me hard to the right. I hit the jump, the sled went flying out from under me, and cleared the snow and banks between, and landed back in the plowed drive way, narrowly missing the huge propane tanks.

38 FEET!!! Knocked the wind right out of me, and I nearly broke my leg lol.
I bit thru my tongue once getting pulled behind our Air Natique on a tube we did a bunch of circles with the ballasts full of water to make the wake big. Then they swung me out and they claimed I went higher than the wakeboard tower it was awesome for about 2 seconds then i landed knocked the air outta me and i bit thru my tongue.

mmm. I was only like 7 ft in the air at most... but with 20-25 mph trajectory lol. And ground is ouchy.

THis past summer I was at the local rtails for Downhill. A few freinds and I decided to do a chain of drop-offs after a section of nice banked s-turns....We hiked all the way up the mountain, and I decided to go first. We were going pretty quick and I was rounding the 3rd turn, which just happened to be blind, when I saw another kid with a bike and some other kids behind him. Being idiots, they were hiking up the trail you ride down(doh!). Long story shot, the kid jumped outta the way, and threw his bike down. the spoke on my front tier found his pedals, and my front tire locked up. I went over the bars, off the trail, and rolled into a tree. I remember hitting my head and then i just blacked out. I got knocked out for around 30 secounds, or said my friend behind me. Anyways, It turened out I had a concussion and I had a nice split on my head( even through a full face helmet)

Last weekend I tried to boardslide a rail w/ my snowboard that i could 50-50 jsut fine. I leaned back a lil too much and my tailbone hurtsd like ****.....yup.....good times

Lord AnthraX said:
Word.....

I can't wait for sping, as I don't do indoor supercorss, and I got my 125 all modded out and everything....

Im so pumped :D
04 Yzf 250 here

Elmer racing suspension
Enzo racing reservoirs on my front suspension
Elmer racing head work
Hot cams
Fmf Tititianum 4 pipe
Fmf powerbomb header
Excel wheels
talon hubs
Renthal twin wall bars

ya its bad anyways you race indoor supercross whats ur series and whats all done to your "modded 125"?

Cdub89 said:

Bleakness: Just lean back and pin it next time when a ditch comes up hahaha dont ever hesitate when something like that comes up:p
Well, I already was pinned so that wasnt an option and I doubt leaning back would have helped either. ;)

We were riding in the desert after a nice long time without rain (really dusty) and when I cam upon this ditch I was on the left side. It was more of a 2-3 foot ledge on the left side but the right side was erroded out and had been the way everyone ahead of me had taken. That front tire caught and just sent me flying.

I was supposed to race a harescramble this weekend but my friend died yesterday and the memorial service is during my class race. I really wish I could race this one. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom