Worst song ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont like Emo at all--AT ALL-- but I really do like Fallout Boy to be honest. And the singer has a very good voice to boot, I think.

i like Green day...

M4A1 said:
Green Day is overhyped. I know I listed an artist, not a song.

Ahem...:mad:

They are my favorite band. Since International Superhits, because they're 34, and they still act like teens. And their songs are pretty catchy. I can understand them being overplayed, but i like to hear their stuff. It's always good, even that crummy Boulevard of Broken Dreams.

I like good rock music, nothing tamer than Rock.

I was looking for a link for some of Paris' stuff. I heard it (one song) and it is worse than you can imagine, cant find a link though. KFed's PoPoZao! Woot Woot! But I dont know if we can really include these people because theyre less musicians and more just professional hacks.

Harper said:
H.I.M.......

nuff sed!

Agreed. Wimpy singer + bad everything else = girls band

Green Day is overhyped. I know I listed an artist, not a song

Agreed. The thing I hate about most green day listeners at my school, is that they say things like "The best rock band ever", "nothing can compare to Green Day" When they haven't even heard the better side of rock. I personally, as a matter of taste, do not like greenday. They sound just like the offspring in my opinion, and I think the offspring is better, even though I don't like them much either.

he's basically a 15-year old boy that's depressed about all the teen crap. So he made a band and wuss out on every song.

Simple Plan, Sum 41, Jimmy Eat World, Hedley are examples of teen bands.

john3 said:
ALL AVRIL LAVIGNE, Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan, and Paris hilton

Couldn't agree more, Avril is hot and that's about all she has going for her, Paris Hilton I don't care much for. As for Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan, I remember when someone had to have actual talent to get a record deal but nowadays you just need to be famous to get a record deal, no talent required at all, hence why Shaq was allowed to make a rap album.

I agree with you Stylus. Avril is cute, and she stays away from the poparazi's. You never hear of her in People magazine.

IMO, Lindsay Lohan sings better than she acts. And with blonde hair, she isnt cute anymore. Hilary Duff is way to innocent, nuff said. Do a page on Stuff magazine, and then try to promote CD sales. At least Haylie Duff did FHM magazine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom