Worst song ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha Whisper song... have you ever heard of the "Bing Bong Brothers?"

One song that I can't stand is Vertigo by U2

WTF? Since when does paris hilton sing? :rolleyes:

My humps is sooo bad, i cant stand it. My chemical romance is also annoying. W/e their hit was horrible. :mad:

I dont like Jack Johnson at all. I dunno why but he just annoys me senseless. :mad:

thebleakness said:
I dont like Jack Johnson at all. I dunno why but he just annoys me senseless. :mad:

dude jack johnson, hes like the mello man!

listen to the song Better together, good song nice lyrics:)

Any 50 cent.
My chemical romance is also annoying. W/e their hit was horrible.
In you guys' terms they went "mainstream" before when they where a local band they had good stuff. Now its blah blah ill come back for you IM NOT OOOOOOKKKKK!!! blah. Old stuff=good stuff.

P.P. Mguire said:
Old stuff=good stuff.

So true..

Same thing happend to fall out boy, Taking back sunday, and hawthore heights...I liked there old albums but there news on just suck.

I like the song Calm Before the storm, one of FOB really old songs, I also Liked Control Alt Delete by "A day In the Life'' Thats what Hawthone heights used to be..

Oh I also hate Jesse Mcartney...

hes a perfect wanna be OC blondie.

:mad: he just disgusts me.

"ChiddyChiddyBangBang...."

That's funny because i was just about to say: 96% of RAP MUSIC. :rolleyes:

Underground Rapp just souds quite GAY. (No offence, but it's just not streight, that's all. :amazed: )

Anybody can go in front of a microphone and just talk about how "DANK" some drug is, or about how many tribes they've created from women they've ****'d, or how many people they've killed. (And it doesn't have to even be true. :rolleyes: )
It doesn't even require much tallent, all you have to do is say a few cusswords and you got PLATNUM STATUS!!! :rolleyes: I tell you, most of those rappers are nothing but wusses.

Just like Kanye' West when he almost died in the hospital, then all the sudden he get's "Religius" and starts rapping his religeon. Then three months later he's back to his old self. lol:p So basicaly, he just found religeon because he was just afraid to die, that's all. What a wuss. lol:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom