Worst road rage/driving moments.. (by you!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the right lane one time and a semi was riding my ass all the way from the city to my street while i was hitting 90 MPH, i started to slow down, he wouldn't change lanes, then at my turn i was going about 40 and he rear ended me. and yes i had the turn signal on.

Some guys have way tooooooo much testosterone flowing. They're going to be waving and yelling someday at another driver, pull over and walk up to the car yelling, and then find out too late that they are not as big and bad as they thought.

IMO, it's not cool to be drunk and driving, nor to be mad and driving. I worked many years as a captain of a rescue squad. Of all the rescues for traffic accidents, 90% are not rescues at all, but they are times to pick up the pieces (and not just of the vehicles). I also found out that over 75% of all drunk driving accidents involved teenagers as the ones drinking.

I hope the ones reading this realize that their lives are more valuable than to drink and drive; more valuable than to drive mad. And as my daddy always said, "It's better to be wronged and alive, than to be right and dead!"

Dave :D

DMo224 said:
I hope the ones reading this realize that their lives are more valuable than to drink and drive; more valuable than to drive mad. And as my daddy always said, "It's better to be wronged and alive, than to be right and dead!"

Dave :D [/B]

True dat man. In fact, I've stopped drinking altogether.. For various reasons. And not just b/c of the stupid state we get into re: driving. Been clean for 2 years!.. Mainly b/c of my g/f's insistence.. :D

One of my good buds essentially flunked out of university b/c of this crap. Well on top of drinking, he was doing a lot of drugs too. Partying with girls the day before the exam, etc. Anyways, it's very easy to lose control..

-.- Was driving to town today, on the highway, and some fag was in the slow lane then when i started to pull out he got into the fast lane and took my right headlight off...... Lets just say that he wasnt so happy when i got in front of him and slowed down to 30 and wouldn't let him pass.

Ok.. me my dad and my mom were all coming home from a basebal game about two years ago.... well... we were going down a road that had about five of the same size hills.... Well... lol an idiot was driving behind us and right on our friggen rear.... a car was coming towards us in the other lane ( its about 1 a.m. now.. so its dark one would hope :) ) Well... were going up a hill.. ( not very tall.. there only about a 15-25 foot increase...) but we came up over the hill and we couldnt freaking do anything but hit a stupid owl sitting on our side of the road.... if my dad hit the brakes... BOOOOM... rear ended.. if he swerved left BOOM head on collision..... if he swerved right.. BOOM.. off the side of the road and into the woods.... sry owl lovers :D

EDIT: not reallyroad rage... but still kinda funny

Man other day i got scared the shits out of me. im on a 2way road, with no middle separator. i come at a stop sign at a 4 lane road, 2, middle, 2. so i stop, and some SUV comes up right next to me, stops.

So we are both sitting there. i look both ways, no cars, i move up to middle, and so does this woman driving her SUV. Thing is, i stopped in middle... she didnt, and run right into the traffic on other side... She hit a sedan in the back, the small car spun out, did 360, run into middle curb, jumped onto the curb. Then im there shocked, looked, and guess wat.. she was typing a message on her phone... like she didnt realise wat just happened...

Man that scared me.

Other than that.. hmm. I like going to local race track, and u can pay to race ur car. Its fun as hell to race my 2001 volvo s40 vs ferraris/porches and stuff, and beat them. Its crasy how these people are scared to use their cars. Prob is i need new tires, i need better traction, as i skid a lil too much when racing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom