Worst Neighbor stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had this old guy across the road. He used to go through 2 1/2 case of beer in every 2 days.

One the lighter side of that, he helped me finance my pocket money during primary school thanks to the local Ca$h-A-Can. Especially when Aliumiun was worth AU$1.60 per kilo.

Worst neighbor stories, huh.

I've only ever had one bad neighbor, and since he's in prison now, I think I can tell you about him.

FYI ahead of time, I live in a trailer home in a trailer park.

Bought the home without checking out the neighbors too close. About two weeks after my wife and I moved in, he started parking his vehicles in our lot. I was okay with it, until he started hitting my house with his car doors when he got out of the vehicle.

I'd try to talk to him about it, but he wouldn't answer his door. I had to catch him before he got into his car or before he got into his house. I finally got him, and he quit parking right next door, for about three weeks. Start all over again.

He also had this real loud truck that he insisted on revving up real loud when he started it up. This was always right outside our living room window.

Then he stopped getting trash service. He was putting bags of trash out on his deck. Animals would get into it at night, so he'd have trash all over his yard, and blowing into my yard. Kind of peeved me off, but I had other problems at the time, so I didn't worry about it.

A couple of months ago, on a Friday night, I was sitting at home, watching TV. My 13 month old son was taking a nap in his room, which had a window that directly faced the neighbor's front door. At about 6 or 6:30 pm, there's a real loud bang from that side of the house. Before I can look the kid's screaming. Go get him, and look out the front door (other side of the house). There are county sheriff's standing around, watching what's going on at my neighbor's place. I look out the window on that side of the house, and there's a guy that's been staying there for a couple of months. He's spread eagled on the ground, with a SWAT officer standing over him, pointing a rifle at his head. Cops were there pretty much all night, and I heard the drug dogs barking at one point. He disappeared for a few days then came back.

Then, just a few weeks ago, I got up to go to work, and saw cop cherries falshing outside my windows. My wife goes outside to smoke, and asks the cop that was there what's going on. He said there was an "incident" that morning about 4 am. Some guys had come around in a van, got out, busted some windows, and were yelling for this guy to come out. Cop said that he was selling meth out of his home, and they were busy gathering evidence and arresting him.

Edit:

Oh yeah, forgot to add that I started hearing that he was part of some multi-state meth drug ring that was getting busted. Don't know just how true that was.

My wife and I suspected something, because we would sometimes hear people show up, go inside their house, and leave less than 10 minutes later. People would also show up all times of the night.

haha i know how that is. we have that kinda crap here in venus goin on all the time. you get used to it, especialy when you are surrounded by illegal mexicans lol.

Harper said:
We had this old guy across the road. He used to go through 2 1/2 case of beer in every 2 days.

One the lighter side of that, he helped me finance my pocket money during primary school thanks to the local Ca$h-A-Can. Especially when Aliumiun was worth AU$1.60 per kilo.

My neighbour goes thru around 35 bottles per weekend

my neighbor who i worked for everyonce in a while would come home and sit on his back porch and drink about 8-12 beers but he never had a hangover lol.. hed become immune i guess if thats possible.. ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom