Worst Neighbor stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the neighbour of a very stubborn, very old fashioned retired British couple (don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the English). I live in a bungalow, so it's only one floor, and my Window for my bedroom happens to face right towards the side of their house. So, in the summer, constantly, at about 8AM every morning, they have their automatic sprinklers come on.

The pool pump for a pool they don't even use anymore is about 5 feet from my window, and right beside it is the air conditioner used nonstop, even when they are away on vacation (wtf?), so I have a very noisy, very restless summer.

edit - shumway, I would love to be your kid, straight edge parents get on my nerves :p

my old neighbors were annoying. After about a couple of visits they were all of a sudden extremly close friends or something. They wouldnt knock or anything just open the door and try to find us in the house, if they couldnt, they would get something out of the fridge and leave. They somehow found our spare key and let themselves in whenever its locked, so we hid the spare key somewhere else. Now theyre completly angry at us and we dont talk at all anymore. god fing stupid people.

i liek living in the country w/ no rules on our OWN land. dogs or anything else comes in our land and i can shoot first then ask questions later lol casue of the no trespassing sign hahaahah.

P.P. Mguire said:
i liek living in the country w/ no rules on our OWN land. dogs or anything else comes in our land and i cant shoot first then ask questions later lol casue of the no trespassing sign hahaahah.

lol you a cruel person mguire those innocent dogs

only the strays, they are gettin gbad casue my male black lab goes and screws the ***** thast in heat and now i have alot of damn dogs that try to bite me. i have shot 6 dogs w/ a pellet gun and killed them all. and yes i try to take out my trash and just alst wednesday one bit me. i had to get shots in the stomach casue the damn thing had rabies GRRR. so yea im not fond of the strays.

gaara said:
shumway, I would love to be your kid, straight edge parents get on my nerves :p

I would beat you every night :p I put my parent's thru hell and back and now as a father i see my kid starting to do the same to me :( My son is only 13 and the little bugger all ready got busted for shoplifting a mp3 player,You now what his excuse was "But dad you did stuff like that when you were my age" But it was pretty funny watching him tear up as soon as i come walking in to walmart all pi$$ed off :D And the worst part was when the cop turned around and seen me he knew me right away,He was going to take my kid down to the cop shop to scare him a little,But he let him go in to my custody cause he said i can scare him more than he ever could :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom