Worst Neighbor stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rundat

Off Topic *****
well last year a neighbor ram his car into our house(townhouse) lol drunk or somethin or plain stupid no idea funny this is they said they had nothing to do with it. Also another funny thing i have a camera outside of my window recording everything from my computer ( my area is pretty ghetto i wanna protect my property :))Landlord evicted them immediately without hesitation=).

Don't have any problems with my current set of Neighbor. The first hear that I moved out, I was in an appartment block. And the only drive way to get in and out was by my windows. Anyways, we had this one guy that would alway insist on warming up his car every morning in the drive away. And I normally got my wake up call via Car Noise or Car Exhaust.

And there is the guy that lives next to my parent's place that baught a computer from me so he could treat me like I was Technician-On-Tap. He got rather offened with me when i asked for money.
Me :- That 2 hours work you are looking at there. You want me to fix this problem, that $160? That the company rate.
GUY :- But I don't want to pay that.
Me :- Get another techie then.
GUy :- But I did not buy a computer from you so I could pay the company rate.
Me :- Okay, Make me an offer.
GUY :- $25.
Me :- Per 1/2 hour? :confused:
Guy :- No, for the lot.
Me :- Get another techie then. (leaves)

He took me to court as he was then trying to claim warranty. (and failed). We are not on talking terms any more.

Well my neighbour is a drunken cocaine sniffing saftey manager in a trailer factory which smuggles drugs in the frames of trailers across the boarder

And he lives in his mom's basement and is 35

Worst neighbour story's ? I think i would have to say i was the worst neighbour :p When i was younger i used to terrorize the area with my friend's,I'm not going to say what we did but let's just say i knew all the police by their first name's :D

Oh comeon, tell us what you did.

"well i did something you guys all want to hear about, but im not telling you"

I hate that bS

shows u not to mess with harper :)

anyhow my story... got a new neighbor (paul and shawn).. dont get me wrong nice ppl very trustworthy
middle of winter.. snow all over. we have sleds, rope, and four wheelers. hehe funny until some one broke their ankle... then i have to admit it was funnier... she refused to sit and be still lol

now this one is a complaint to my other neighbors...
aparently they think they are better than every one else. they park their cars in the middle of the damn road and on paul's yard. (not all the way in) now we dont say anything, kus it isn't their fault they dont have a big enough drive way.. who cares right? well they have some yard that we could put half the car on so that we dont have to block up the road. our "friendly" neighbors put HUGE rocks there so we wouldn't. almost had a lawsuit now for parking in pauls yard.. he was fine with it too. he is just a guy that thinks if ur helping me i dont mind helping u. which i thought was funny and pretty fair..

MY NEIGHBORS DOG WHO DOES NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT KEEP HIS DOG PINNED UP... every dya i come home walking up my long ass driveway.. not that long... bout 1/4 mile but its hot so that sucks.. then about another 500 yards to drop the dog off...every day... for the past month or so.... hes on my door step when i get home

Static_11 said:
MY NEIGHBORS DOG WHO DOES NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT KEEP HIS DOG PINNED UP... every dya i come home walking up my long ass driveway.. not that long... bout 1/4 mile but its hot so that sucks.. then about another 500 yards to drop the dog off...every day... for the past month or so.... hes on my door step when i get home

i hate those kind of people dont leesh their dogs, let the dog bite u and sue him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom