Worst Movies...:( Of all time...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATIRAGEPRO

Daemon Poster
I hope the Mods don't get me for this one, but i would like to see your opinion of the worst movie of all time. I feel that Movies are the most important infuence of society. But when they suck, they suck....:wooha:

Here are my opinion of the worst movies of all time:

Starship Troopers :angry:

Purple Rain :mad:

What do you think? :cool:

Starship Troopers was bad...
i cant think on many others right now

HOWEVER, the <u>BEST</u> movie of all time was "The Shawshank Redemption" i think thats how you spell it

I like Starship Troopers

My favorite movies are Terminator 1+2+3

Favorite actors:
-Daniel day Lewis
-Arnold Schwarzenegger
-Donald Sutherland

These suck in my opinion:
-American Beauty
-Matrix Revolutions
-all Lord of the Rings
-Gone in 60 seconds
-all Jacky Chan, all Bruce Lee and Jet Lee
-Spiderman 1+2
-all Charles Bronson
-Jeepers Creepers
-The Fast and The Furious
-Tomb Raider (all of them)

Man... these movies are all tame considering the amount of crap that I have seen. My Ex-GF had this thing for b-grade movies.

NINJA TERMINATOR :- as to be the worse Ninja Film that I have ever seen. Corny Lines, Bad dubbing, Shitty Special Effect. Plus a plot that has you thinking "Why are they fighting?" This movie was 90 minutes of my life that I will not get back again.

Meet The Feebles :- The 2nd film by Peter Jackson . Just watch this film so you can say that you have seen it. This movie is WRONG!!!!

Bad Taste :- The first film by Peter Jackson. It does amazes me that they actaully allowed this guy to do the LOTR Trilogy.

Sphere :- A waste of tallent.

Deadly Heroes :- We got this film on DVD at work so we can test DVD Drives. A new definition of retarded.

I will add more later..........

"LOL..."

Shumway said:
some b movie's are pretty cheesey like the Toxic Avenger man that sucked,But then you get the good b movie's from Russ Meyers that have boobie's every where :D I like those 1's :p
LOL:p :cool:

Shumway said:
some b movie's are pretty cheesey like the Toxic Avenger man that sucked,But then you get the good b movie's from Russ Meyers that have boobie's every where :D I like those 1's :p
Mate, when it comes to B-Grade Movies, there is CLASS and ASS. And i think movies like Toxic Avenger or Srg. Kabuki-Man NYDP... they are much higher of the evelutionary ladder.

Another movie that was bad.
KUNG POW - Enter The Fist. It's starts off funny. But the last 30 minutes was just plain stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom