Worst Movie Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blood Vampire....I don't know what movies have been said but I guarantee you that one is the worst.

It shows no blood and doesn't contain vampires....a dude gets hooked on pot and eventually turns into a giant turkey :freak:

apokalipse said:
I haven't seen the new Willie Wonka but I know it's gonna suck
Actually, normally I would agree with you, but considering that it's TIM BURTON Directing with JOHNNY DEPP acting the lead role, I am looking forward too it.

Yes, I know that Willy Wonka looks like a phedophile in the new movie :-
fc4ab593.jpg

Jonny Depp as Willy Woka (2005)

But the last one looked like the a phedophile too.
wonka_wilder.jpg

Gene Wilder as Willy Woka (1971)

Like compair the differences between the two.

meh, don't much care for tim burton and the few tid bits I've seen of it look like your classic case of taking a good movie and changing it to crap...I like johnny depp though

I dunno, Willie Wonka seems pretty killer. The first one was tight... And demented. This one is not going to be a musical, and i think it is going to be one of those mind f@&ks of a movie. I have high hopes for it.

I remember when I first heard they were going to remake it, I said to myself, without knowing anything about it, "That would be killer if Johnny Depp was Willy Wonka, and Time Burton directed it." Not two days later, I found out I was right in my assumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom