Worst metallica cover ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
p0werslave said:
Thats how I felt when I got done laughing at their miserable attempt. The vocals are so bad, it's crazy. The guitars suck too.

All together

-1/10

I gave them a point for trying, but then realizing they failed, subtracted two.
Vocals? naw, i wouldnt give them that much credit....

i think their bass was a piano? and come on, it was done by a 4 piece band..how many people were in that film...8??

wow...i am so tempted to report the video as inappropriate:D

I think the guitars were the worst. Common misconception in guitarists is that ALL of the wannabe-headbangers turn their gain to 11. Gain isn't what you want, it's compression. Half the song had feedback coming from the guitars. Not to mention all of them were really sloppy.

The drummer couldn't keep a beat. I heard him go off a nice few times. Seriously, the backbone of a band is it's rythem section. The audio quality was too crappy for me to hear the bass.

Don't even get me started about the singer.

To me, THAT'S an average rock band. You never hear any good music anymore. No young bands play any good fusion or jazz. Just the same old sloppy more-distortion-than-your-ears-can-handle rock.

As soon as I buy my audio interface, I'll be sure to post some of my bands music, show you how music was MEANT to be played.

I think you're being way too over critical of an obviously below novice band. I mean that in the way, that there's really no point. You can tell they are pretty young and probably just recently started. I'm sure the cameras recording quality is rather crappy too.

Overall they were just terrible, no point in trying to break it down lol

That was funny. These guys needed to chill out a bit moreto, instead of trying to stick the microplone down their throats. ;)

Nubius said:
I think you're being way too over critical of an obviously below novice band. I mean that in the way, that there's really no point. You can tell they are pretty young and probably just recently started. I'm sure the cameras recording quality is rather crappy too.

Overall they were just terrible, no point in trying to break it down lol

Troo dat. But still. They should get some good practice, learn the basics, tighten up their act a little before playing in public.

I played in a battle-of-the-bands competition a few months ago. All the bands were excellent, except the last act, who basically just wanted to get up there to show off. The vocalist didn't know how to work his amp, AND he forgot the words to the song he was singing (which hilariously was "Smells Like Teen Spirit"). He completely ruined the mood of the show, and from then on I've taken a disliking to novice bands that want to run before learning to walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom