Worst dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
chanknama, that happens to me a lot also. It's very odd. I have had this reoccuring dream since I was 5. I'm a power ranger and keep getting run over by a giant machine unless I make my way as fast as I can to the airplane like which is on an airstrip that looks exactly like the mision in james bond for n64. sometimes I make it, sometimes I don't, when I don't I wake up, when I do, I wake up less forcefully.

I know I've had NUMEROUS dreams with girls in them. lol.. Not recently tho.. :(.. Those were some happy times.. :D..

Always woke up with a big smile on my face... :D..

I'm a power ranger and keep getting run over
loll.. that's funny man.. Which one were you? :p

i great some pretty ****ed up dreams. last night was one i was in my old school in chicago playing a bass guiltar witha few friends from texas then a second later my bass turned into a keyboard and i was playing a keyoard lol lol then wwent back to a bass then back toa akeyboard then boom i was at my girlsfriends house not say more :) then boom again playing a freaking Keyboard as a bass. know thats a pretty ****ed uop dream lol.

I dont really have much dreams I pass out and wake up in the morning.If I do they r scary or completely retarted.
I was having a shoot out with scarface and Mr.T wuz beside me saying I pity the fool over and over, so I shot him.

"[song=loud]...Twilight zone music...[/song]..."

THA DREM WERE I WANED 2 GO 2 THA BEECH BUT I LIVE IN OKLAHMA AND CANT GO 2 THA BEEECH.
....................:confused:

I dont really have much dreams I pass out and wake up in the morning.If I do they r scary or completely retarted.
I was having a shoot out with scarface and Mr.T wuz beside me saying I pity the fool over and over, so I shot him.
I had a vary similar dream. It was pamela anderson playing the role of carface. .... She had a scar on her face..... That was wierd... :confused: :cool:

matt2m said:

hahhahahahhahahhaha

whenever i dream and im trying to run away from sumthin i always run like super slow and it sucks. sometimes i know im dreaming and i have to close my eyes to wake up, weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom