Worst black friday ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha. best buy/circuit city/compusa are all like under 30 min, 20 if you drive like 90 on the highway xD but yeah im definitly going out there early with my friend. were leaving at like 5. and i have around 250 to spend on stuff :D

i dont know about your best buy but i know around here if you dont get in line by about 9 pm thursday night you arent getting anything good from best buy

i've never done black friday. never will. ever. ever. ever.

besides the fact that im broke/greedy i dont feel the need to wake up at ungodly hours to go to a store full of a-holes, to buy crap that i dont really need.

I did it once at a wal-mart a few years back. But they had a rediculous deal on tvs, and at the time i needed to replace one. My god it was horrible. Never again.

I've worked on Black Friday since I was 16 and my mom always hated them so we never went shopping on that day. Each store is basically a mad house until after noon, then it's just super busy. After 5pm or so it's usually just dead. I hated getting up at 2:30am to drive to work on Black Friday at my last job. Now I don't have to get up until about 5:30am this year but I really hate working that day. Hopefully I'll have my office job soon and then I can happily sleep in the day after Thanksgiving! :)

Heh, im currently up at 1:30 am for black thursday. Gotta leave here around 3:30 am to get to the airport to make my 6am flight. GOGO no sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom