Worldwide disaster in TWO DAYS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
glad atleast a couple other people pointed it out as that same part was what I was going to quote

"I have received information psychically
.........yup.

Either way, I'm on the west coast, so have fun sleeping with the fishes suckers!

HAVOC2k5 said:
"I have received information psychically, which is corroborated by scientific data, according to which on May 25, 2006 a giant tsunami will occur in the Atlantic Ocean, brought about by the impact of a comet fragment which will provoke the eruption of under-sea volcanoes. Waves up to 200 m high will reach coastlines located above and below the Tropic of Cancer. However, all of the countries bordering the Atlantic will be affected to greater or lesser destructive and deadly levels. This site is dedicated to life, to civic responsibility and to information. There is still time to save lives. Thanks for participating in the world-wide alert!" -- Eric Julien

Well in an apartment right on the beach of Connecticut. So i guess i'll wear a life jacket on Thursday.

lol- He received this information psychically! This guy has a book about UFO's and Extraterrestrials. And he's a Frog....

An impact of a comet fragment.... which will provoke undersea volcanos.... hahahah.... Anyone who knows anything about tsunamis knows that they are caused rarely by submarine volcanic eruptions and very rarely by a large meteorite impact in the ocean. Almost all tsumamis are created by submarine earthquakes... Now if he said, "A earthquake off the coast of the atlantic, i might be slightly concerned... because we hardly have ever had any in my 30 years on this earth... "well, strong enough to feel".

Only 1.6% of tsunamis in the world's oceans and seas happen in the Atlantic East Coast. Which greatly reduces the chances with the type "mentioned" on his website, of a comet/submarine volcanic eruption...

It's like picking 1 needle in a stack of 100 million needles.

Yep. Theres nothing to worry about.

k i hardly believe this is goning to happen, and if it does, oh well, i live in toronto in a building.

quick and easy way to dispell all this, just check to see what comets are nearby the earth right now.......im guessing none are even remotely close enough

there is always a chance one of the volcanic islands in the atlantic might either erupt or have a huge rockslide fall into the ocean.........that was on discovery or national geographic after the last tsunami

Im not to worried, whenever someone says they got info phsychically, you know it's not true. C'mon, this would have been all over the news/internet/discovery channel by now. Scientist have predicted the next tsunami or whatever it's called that's gonna hit US soil is gonna be on the west coast, because there's a fault line there.

Oh and about the tsunami, they found out it was a fault line, that was a CRAP load of tension between 2 plates, and they gave and the plate pushed up like 100-200ft( I can't remember) in less than a second and that created the tsunami.

Re:

:confused: ...

...I hope it's not on the 25th May...I'm sitting two Phsychology exams on that day and I want to do well . . . :freak: .

This dude is riddled with mental disorders :wooha: ...!

EDIT: Ooohh...Can anyone get onto http://www.savelivesinmay.com/...? Just tried getting back on, but keep getting 404 error message returned.

Maybe the MPAA found the images from The Day After Tomorrow and got the site shut down :p . Or it could just be me :confused: .

I ain't worried. i live amongst the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, so my elevation is plenty high enough.

Bring it on...

Trotter said:
I ain't worried. i live amongst the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, so my elevation is plenty high enough.

Bring it on...

Thanks dude... Screw all us New Englanders that have homes on the beach huh? Servers us right i guess...

BTW those fragments of the comet that are passing by earth this month, are roughly 6 Million Miles away. That's 25 time farther then the moon... Even if a fragment was astray and heading towards earth, we would know about it like 2 months ago...

Oh my god, I JUST SAW AN ALIEN LOOKING THROUGH MY WINDOW!!!! ahahahahahahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom