Worldwide disaster in TWO DAYS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorldIndustries

Daemon Poster
Apparently, by Thursday, I'll be swimmin' with the fishes. As well as a bunch of you guys.

Atlantic Tsunami on May 25th

A bunch of these scientists predicted that there is a really good chace there's going to be a HUGE tsunami on Thursday, which will hit Eastern Canada, US, UK, Africa, and any other country with border on the atlantic ocean.

Some people are even calling this the Apocalypse. Scary stuff.

Can anyone disprove this stuff, or am I going to spend my next two days with a looming death sentence over my head?

Not a company, from what I've seen. Most resources point to some French guy, Eric Julien, who predicted most of this stuff.

Even NASA is agreeing with some of it.

I highly doubt this mainly because the whole country would have been notified about the rumor. At least I'm away from the so called affected areas of the tsunami.

True. Another point, half the sites I see are referring to a volcano collapsing, and the rest are referring to a comet hitting. Not to mention the guy who predicted this suggests he's psycic, and he writes books about aliens.

Then again, I can see the Atlantic ocean from my bedroom window. That does not comfort me...

"I have received information psychically, which is corroborated by scientific data, according to which on May 25, 2006 a giant tsunami will occur in the Atlantic Ocean, brought about by the impact of a comet fragment which will provoke the eruption of under-sea volcanoes. Waves up to 200 m high will reach coastlines located above and below the Tropic of Cancer. However, all of the countries bordering the Atlantic will be affected to greater or lesser destructive and deadly levels. This site is dedicated to life, to civic responsibility and to information. There is still time to save lives. Thanks for participating in the world-wide alert!" -- Eric Julien

Well in an apartment right on the beach of Connecticut. So i guess i'll wear a life jacket on Thursday.

lol- He received this information psychically! This guy has a book about UFO's and Extraterrestrials. And he's a Frog....

An impact of a comet fragment.... which will provoke undersea volcanos.... hahahah.... Anyone who knows anything about tsunamis knows that they are caused rarely by submarine volcanic eruptions and very rarely by a large meteorite impact in the ocean. Almost all tsumamis are created by submarine earthquakes... Now if he said, "A earthquake off the coast of the atlantic, i might be slightly concerned... because we hardly have ever had any in my 30 years on this earth... "well, strong enough to feel".

Only 1.6% of tsunamis in the world's oceans and seas happen in the Atlantic East Coast. Which greatly reduces the chances with the type "mentioned" on his website, of a comet/submarine volcanic eruption...

It's like picking 1 needle in a stack of 100 million needles.

Wait...

I have received information psychically, which is corroborated by scientific data
(bold mine)

And people are actually worrying...?

We've heard this from NOWHERE but a site apparently run by one guy called Eric Julien who's name is linked up to his career as an air traffic controller, some extraterrestrial predictions, and this. The domain is registered to Allies Publishing Inc, whom I can't find at all on Google.

Right. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom