Worlds Biggest Word!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have saw the zit i had, i poped it and a shitload of pus came outta my neck, then you could actually see the meat under my skin.... had to go to the ER and get it cleaned and stiched together.....

charles_scott said:
Should have saw the zit i had, i poped it and a shitload of pus came outta my neck, then you could actually see the meat under my skin.... had to go to the ER and get it cleaned and stiched together.....

Your disgusting, I thought you left.

I was looking foward to that, but it was all some drama. Lemme guess your an emo kid now too?

charles_scott said:
I know that zit are fun and painful to play with me. However could you please keep it to yourself.

charles_scott said:

Dang ouch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom