Worlds Biggest Word!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna sit down with that guy and ask him what the hell prompted him to name it that.

Maybe he was high on chemicals.

Take general chemistry and you will be able to name simpler complexes but i doubt many chemists could intuitively name that complex. They will just use the common name and be done with it. I should tell my chemistry teacher to put that as a bonus question on the final.

I made an attempt, after the 4th line, I ran out of breath. Whoever can say that, please record a WAV file lol.

Yeah I'm glad I didn't watch that zit.....I read the description about how they said they popped that shit so I said naaaaaaaah I'll pass on that...I thought it'd just be a picture or something but I sure as hell don't want to see that crap, especially after the way most of you reacted

Its a 1:30 movie clip. I stopped around :30.

Theres white pus coming out like toothpaste (a crapload of it too) and ofcourse...theres blood. And they scoop it all up with a spoon. Makes my stomach churn just typing it.

yeah, I can read the text just fine and not be grossed out, but I know as soon as I watch that kind of crap happen I'll be puking.....I remember on one of the pantera videos one of the crew members has a freakin hemorroid removed....they just slice it open and theres a ton of puss and blood coming out of that, and I had to look away from the screen just from that muchless something that's supposed to be the worlds biggest.

i made it through the whole video the sickest part of all the guy popping the zit for the guy did not have gloves on and his fingers were there in the blood and puss.

It wasn't that bad, its just like a zip on your face but bigger with loads of puss, and more blood.

If you want to here the word being pronounced copy and paste the word into the text to speech function in the control panel of windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom