workspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine's newer, just bought the thing at walmart earlier today. LOL. you have a nice desk too, i like the wood desks, but i can't wait to get my glasstop/black metal desk shipped here.

glass is nice, but not with my dogs, clumsy hands, and kid on the way... i love the way they look, but they don't hide wires very well... and i have TONS of wires

no, it's not desktop screenshots... IMHO this is dif. screenshots are typically withing the OS... i'm talking about the desk you sit at.
besides i didn't see that one at the time i started this thread, and have posted on the screenshots myself not to long back... take a digital cam or otherwise take a picture of the area in which you inhabit not the desktop you place icons. maybe i'm misunderstanding the other thread... any who... Happy Jan 3rd

Read the post, dude...It's full of chats and pics about people's physical and digital workspaces.

dude. sorry. have a mod close the thread if it's already done then. won't bother me any.

Sorry, Roshi, I'm not yelling at you...

This is more like the kinda thing where someone says "I can't find the way out" as they're standing under a sign that says "EXIT."

I'm not yelling at you...just kinda...smacking you on the back of the head...of sorts...

lol yeah, it's cool... like i said though, when i looked at the other one, it looked like "screenshots" and that wasn't what i was after... that's what it's titled, and if ppl can't read or want to post pics of where they work, and desk space in that one... fine... oh well, guess my dumb*** will look a little closer next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom