workspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet, i've got an old VE800 18.1 in viewable... i love every viewsonic i've ever had... it's all i buy
mydesk2.JPG

to all who thought it was clean... this is some proof i had just set it up after moving it. one week later.

I wish I could afford to buy nothing but viewsonic, my other montiors are cheapies, a generic used 19 inch CRT and it's not even flat screen, and a flat screen 17 inch proview. But hey, those are now for my stepdaughters and as backup computers, I save the viewsonic for me and my fiancee.

lol... yeah, i used to have a 17 in. viewsonic CRT i gave it to dad to work dual screens with his graphics editing and stuff, and i've got my lcd... it's nice, but took me a while to save for. it'll be a while b4 i can afford another one, but i can trust what i've got will last that long. that's why i love viewsonic

and that's this thread on the screen when i took the pic.
is it blurry, b/c i can't tell right now. everything looks that way. ahh the new years party isn't over yet.

exactly, it may be expensive, but it's worth it. and to tell the truth, now i can buy a 19 inch viewsonic for what i paid for my pro series 17 inch a few months ago, prices are coming down and i'm gonna love it when i upgrade.

talking about prices coming down... saw an add for a 42" plasma tv today for $3,000 US. wow i remember not long ago they were like 12 grand!!!!!

plasma, heh, when i get a widescreen big screen, it's going to be a samsung DLP tv, i was close to getting one, but my finacee lost her job at that time, now we gotta dig ourselves outta debt, get a house and then we should have a nice setup again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom