Working out for the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

blazeboy84

Baseband Member
I have been working out recently, everyday i would play intense sport about 40 min, and exercise moderately for about 2-3 hours everyday, and at ngiht i would do 3 sets of 20 reps crunches. I was wondering if this workout would stunt my growth. Thx. Please post information websites n such if you know some.

Working out defiantly doesnt stunt your growth, I have never heard that one before

Im working out in the summer too :)

When i had 56k / surfed slower forums, i worked out while a page was loading. Now I have fast PC and fast connection :/

I have a fast connection as well. Also doing crunches that much just gives you a toned 6 pack ;) I know cause i got one! Im also working out over the sumer but i have a body builder and hes been training me and all. You get the chicks when you got the muscles.

I haven't worked out much since school got out, oddly enough. Too much work, etc. to do for now. I think I'll go do some crunches in a minute ;)
Drink whey protein before and after you play sports/work out. Gives you more energy, more ability to gain muscle. I recommend the chocolate flavor personally. If you really want to get into it, Muscle and Fitness magazine has a lot of tips for beginning/intermediate body builders.

Yeah I workout as well. I play basketball and football so it's a need. Lifting weights will actually help your growth. I do bench press, leg press, lat pulldowns, squats, tricep extensions, dumbell bench, inclines, etc. My max on bench is 160 but it's probably down a little now. I'm not really into the protein thing but I can see how it helps. I'm a defensive lineman in football and a center in basketball so I definately don't have a six pack, lol.

P.P. Mguire said:
I have a fast connection as well. Also doing crunches that much just gives you a toned 6 pack ;) I know cause i got one! Im also working out over the sumer but i have a body builder and hes been training me and all. You get the chicks when you got the muscles.

But you need to have a low body fat for a 6 pack to ever show, below 7 or 8%

My college has me on this workout plan for football this fall. It's helping me a lot, but I need to start drinking my whey protein stuff. When I used that stuff, I noticed a huge difference in how fast my muscles grew. Oh, and I have a 6-pack, somewhere... (I'm an offensive lineman). I only played football for my 4 year high school career and started on varsity for 3 years. :)

Body fat doesn't have to be that low for abs to show. I have a four pack (bottom two are just really hard to get).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom