Work ****ters

If you have a consistent diet you can get pretty regular bowl movements. If that's 10am every day, then what are you supposed to do ?

Besides not all public bathrooms are dirty. My old place of works toilets were cleaned twice a day, they had contactless taps and hand driers and toilet flusher things. It always smelt nice and fresh.

LOL PP are you the head of a union??
Nope. Never worked a place associated with a union or anything like that. The store was a small family owned business based out of San Antonio. 7/11 just bought them out at the end of last year and my mom is going to lose her job in October because they are closing her store. I'm just very blunt when it comes to things like that because when I have to **** I usually have to run to the bathroom.

If you have a consistent diet you can get pretty regular bowl movements. If that's 10am every day, then what are you supposed to do ?

Besides not all public bathrooms are dirty. My old place of works toilets were cleaned twice a day, they had contactless taps and hand driers and toilet flusher things. It always smelt nice and fresh.
Yea, when I worked my bathroom was spotless. If I knew a regular was going to come in and **** it up I would have the out of order sign on just so they couldn't mess up my clean bathroom. I was kind of a dick like that, but who likes cleaning up somebody else's mess? Luckily in the 2 years I worked there I never had one of the chicks spray period blood on the walls. One of my co-workers had to clean that mess up. EW

obviously you've never banged your mom
I just died laughing.

There is a Android app to tell you how much a year you make taking the Browns to the Super bowl on company time.

Dear sweet baby Jesus... Dafuq did I just read?!
I'm not ****ting you (pun intended), this happened a few times and I got so lucky none of it happened on my shift. The *****es that went in there were nasty. One of the times this happened they left the tampon on top of the towel dispenser. 3 days later we got a hand dryer. Couldn't be a coincidence lol.

Yea, when I worked my bathroom was spotless. If I knew a regular was going to come in and **** it up I would have the out of order sign on just so they couldn't mess up my clean bathroom. I was kind of a dick like that, but who likes cleaning up somebody else's mess? Luckily in the 2 years I worked there I never had one of the chicks spray period blood on the walls. One of my co-workers had to clean that mess up. EW

Dear sweet baby Jesus... Dafuq did I just read?!

No kidding. In my experience complaints coming from women about their restrooms are always worse then men's. It really is crazy. In one of my old jobs there was some female that used to try 'hover poop' and would miss all of the time. Then just leave it laying there on the floor. Swear it happened once a week. I could tell what the problem was before the girls complaining even got 10 feet from my office.

There is a Android app to tell you how much a year you make taking the Browns to the Super bowl on company time.

Hahahaha! That is ridiculous.

No kidding. In my experience complaints coming from women about their restrooms are always worse then men's. It really is crazy. In one of my old jobs there was some female that used to try 'hover poop' and would miss all of the time. Then just leave it laying there on the floor. Swear it happened once a week. I could tell what the problem was before the girls complaining even got 10 feet from my office.

Hahahaha! That is ridiculous.
And they want to call us pigs.....

Back
Top Bottom