Woooooot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr.Gootch said:
I plan on getting drunk + my friends got some strippers to do some lap dances..

You really think that's appropraite to talk about on TF? There might be 14-year old's that havent had the big talk yet...

Anways, back to topic, the only thing i do for my birthday is to tell my parents to get out of the house for the day (get some time to myself), and the next day i go and buy stuff. This year i'm buying a lot of parts for my PC.

Re: Re: Woooooot

talldude123 said:
You really think that's appropraite to talk about on TF? There might be 14-year old's that havent had the big talk yet...

I really hope this is sarcasm... please... please.. be sarcasm...

Re: Re: Woooooot

talldude123 said:

Anways, back to topic, the only thing i do for my birthday is to tell my parents to get out of the house for the day (get some time to myself), and the next day i go and buy stuff. This year i'm buying a lot of parts for my PC.

When I was 12 I knew about all the stuff he's talking about. You go to school, you learn new stuff every day.

Re: Re: Re: Woooooot

p0werslave said:
When I was 12 I knew about all the stuff he's talking about. You go to school, you learn new stuff every day.

Yup....what he said.

I just now noticed something:

Dr. Gootch "From: California, Apple Valley"

.....no way that's true is it? If so............if you go get drunk and get lap dances, let me know where you're going so I can show up :p

You need to be at our LAN in victimville.....ehh......victorville

Re: Re: Re: Woooooot

p0werslave said:

sorry, i just assumed.

Aren't we supposed to keep the forum "appropraite for all ages"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom