Woooo0000oo0Oo0ooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes I don't drink vodka for the taste. I drink it because it's easy to get down and good for parties.

If i want to relax by myself I won't be sipping a martini, I'll be having some good whiskey ( no rocks for me though :p )

Was at a funeral for my girl friends grandfather yesterday. Did a round of shots with her brother, father, and I think her uncle.... I forget. It was Blackberry Brandy. That was some good stuff.

People drink vodka because its one of the cheapest liquors around for getting hammered. I cant touch the stuff anymore though. Vodka and bourbon are off my list for evermore. Got sick far too many times off of it in college. Now i stick to rum and beer. Both are nice and predictable buzzes. Vodka and bourbon both sneak up on me and smack in the back of the head about 2 drinks later than they need to. At least i know when to stop drinking rum and beer :p

Well. Every liquor i drink that consequently makes me sick i just cant drink anymore, i nearly vomit at the smell of it. Same with foods though, if i get ill, suddenly smell a food and it makes me feel very sick. I know thats what made me sick. I have some uber body or something :p

I might be getting off the vodka for good now, I've gotten sick once too many times. Tried to have a drink the other night and I couldn't do more than one shot and I felt sorta ill. The taste, the smell, it just reminds me too much of getting sick now. Gotta find something new, which sucks because it's inevitably more expensive :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom