Woohoo, finished exams!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tsk..tsk.. nubius. You need to show up for class,
Psht, it's college, you dont have to show up for crap.

Just can't miss more than 4 days within the first couple of weeks otherwise they might drop you from the class. Most of the time the teachers are too lazy to actually drop you though.

Finished all my finals last week, and needless to say, the year has gone by fast. Can't believe I'll be entering my second year of college already. :eek:

lucky bastarts, i still have to take 5 finals in 3 days, this is gonna suck... >_<

and then onto JUNIOR YEAR!! which is also gonna suck...

Bah! I got suckered into having to take a "Physical Science" class this summer. Quoting Office Space "It's not that I'm lazy, its that I Just don't care."

Final exams are something that I never really have liked. The only class I never had a final in was Art Appreciation. Such a pointless class to me. I slept through most of it. The guy was like "If I can hear you snore, I'll deduct a letter grade every time it happened." Needless to say, I took something to muffle the snoring and was alright.

I remember my American History final... I had all the answers and had two hot girls that never took notes.... I was a hero for about an hour. :D

Let's see... bowling final I almost sent some people to the hospital, A+ Certification class I made note of how to use the power supply as a L.A.R.T... I never did get my pliers / vice grip back from my roommate... hopefully he didn't cause a massacre in that unit.

Let's see what the next two years of college hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom